Key Competencies & Contribution
- Presented and evangelized concepts in User-Centered Design and Atomic Design to upper-level management, in-house marketing and remote dev team.
- Introduced & evangelized Sketch to department heads, creative team members & front-end dev.
- Conducted research on user’s most common screen resolutions (desktop heavy) to determine ideal breakpoints for control panel redesign.
- Conducted Mouseflow research of user videos to inform the redesign, and presented findings.
- Conducted survey for our users to gather qualitative data on usage, perceived needs, pain points and feature development.
- Modular, responsive design in Sketch on 8pt grid, using Auto-Layout to create responsive modules and LaunchPad for fully responsive (fluid) HTML deliverable
- Created atomic design system with atomic elements in Sketch.
- Determined overall illustrative style for assets within the control panel, including the creation of custom illustrations in different styles to present in design exploration meetings. Illustrator, Sketch, iPad Pro.
- Analyzed and improved key components of the control panel for “Phase 0” (crucial updates to current version to be performed before re-design), which included consolidating common actions, a cleaner, more clickable interface, friendlier search, etc. Created a functional prototype in UXPin for developer reference prior to implementation.
- Created process flow for the Domain Validation process as it functions in our system, with suggested improvements in Phase 1 to allow for more system feedback to the user.
- View Responsive Prototypes: Control Panel Order Detail and Control Panel Dashboard
A Few Presentation Slides
Order Select & View
Heat Map Analysis
Atomic Design System